Wednesday, July 28, 2010
3 weeks away from turning ONE!!!
Wow, first of all I can't believe my girls are 3 weeks away from being ONE YEAR OLD!!! Second, I can't believe how long it's been since I have blogged. So much has happened! It's getting late so I will have to give a synopsis later, and I know I will have some free time to do it since I am off work for 1 & 1/2 weeks, the last of my "baby bonding time" before they turn 1, WOO-HOO! Have I mentioned the girls are turning 1 soon? Just wanted to make sure. :) Just wanted to blog on a cute thing that happened today. Brooke was crawling down the hallway at lightning speed like she usually does, but this morning the sunlight was coming in through the atrium causing big rays of sunshine to cascade through. As Brooke was zipping down the hallway the brightness and warmth of the carpet caught her off guard, so she paused for a moment, then winced and smiled up at the rays of sunshine. As she turned to her right to escape the blinding light she noticed something on the closet door. As she moved closer it got bigger and bigger. She jumped back and it disappeared. So she inched closer and closer and TADA! There it was again. She picked up her right hand and gently caressed her shadow on the closet door. She was quite entertained for a few minutes playing with her shadow. It was so cute and as I was watching her while feeding Hailey I thought "I HAVE to blog about this to document this memorable occasion!" So, here I am with my eyes heavy and closing as I am sitting in my dimly lit living/dining room with the baby monitor at my side and the constant sound of a fan oscillating in the background. It's worth it to add a fun little tidbit to my journey, but now it's time for bed. More later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! I can't believe they are 1 already!!!! Didn't it go by way too fast? Hope you guys are all doing well!
Post a Comment