These are some glimpses, tidbits, and moments from my journey through life :)
She's soooo precious - thanks for sharing her photos!! xox, Grandmasita oxo
OHH! Sister McFaddin, I miss you SOO much!
Jennifer!! I'm so sad that I had to work on the day of your baby shower!! I have a little gift and everything for you! You'll have to let me know how I can get it to you before your girls are here! Good luck!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She's soooo precious - thanks for sharing her photos!! xox, Grandmasita oxo
OHH! Sister McFaddin, I miss you SOO much!
Jennifer!! I'm so sad that I had to work on the day of your baby shower!! I have a little gift and everything for you! You'll have to let me know how I can get it to you before your girls are here! Good luck!!
Post a Comment