OUR LITTLE LIMA BEAN
........................................................................................................................................ ......................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................
I'm pregnant!!!
This year is definitely a year of miracles. Shaun and I are so happy & excited to share the news with you! We first found out on New Year's Day (best day of the year, up until yesterday), and yesterday we went to our Dr. for our first ultrasound, and saw our little "lima bean"! I got to see the heart beat as well, just a tiny dot blinking/flickering. It truly is a miracle! I am 7 weeks and 2 days now, and my due date is September 10th. What a wonderful next step in my Journey.
......................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................
I'm pregnant!!!
This year is definitely a year of miracles. Shaun and I are so happy & excited to share the news with you! We first found out on New Year's Day (best day of the year, up until yesterday), and yesterday we went to our Dr. for our first ultrasound, and saw our little "lima bean"! I got to see the heart beat as well, just a tiny dot blinking/flickering. It truly is a miracle! I am 7 weeks and 2 days now, and my due date is September 10th. What a wonderful next step in my Journey.


3 comments:
Woo Hoo!!! This is sooo exciting!! It's about time. Congrats and keep us all posted!
YAAAAY JEN & SHAUN!!! WE'RE SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!
xox, Grandma & Grandpa Freitas 2 B
That is very exciting news indeed!
Jaron and I are so happy for you and look forward to hearing all about the journey. :)
Post a Comment